Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,222
If you want on DDFD channels in Dishtv then edit Home tp with 11630 V 30000 and search automatically you will receive 104 tv channels.
In ddfd no South channels Bro.. Any another method Bro.. A FTA receiver installing iam get all FTA channels in dish tv antenna

In ddfd no South channels Bro.. Any another method Bro.. A FTA receiver installing iam get all FTA channels in dish tv antenna

Yes, there is no single south channel available in DDFD, for better FTA channels contact our expert Trackers in our DDF

Bros I just called dishtv cc and told them which is the upcoming channels in dishtv in replay he said to me the in upcoming days the dishtv is going to add all the pending channels of all the broadcasters to give it's customers a better entertainment after trai rule implementation

Bros I just called dishtv cc and told them which is the upcoming channels in dishtv in replay he said to me the in upcoming days the dishtv is going to add all the pending channels of all the broadcasters to give it's customers a better entertainment after trai rule implementation
Very good joke by them
How much u 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock