Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,092
My DISHTV app updated with new MAP tool, Update the app quickly.
Map tool is also updated on their website but it is dummy and for now you cannot choose pack so it will only matter if they make it live and allow users to proceed or subscribe to their desire pack

Today I got a mail from dish tv and they told register and select the before 21jan and the trai order implementing on Feb 1st but dish tv not included the missing channels in sun boutique they not include Surya hd Surya comedy and Surya music and amount not less then how to choose it

Today I got a mail from dish tv and they told register and select the before 21jan and the trai order implementing on Feb 1st but dish tv not included the missing channels in sun boutique they not include Surya hd Surya comedy and Surya music and amount not less then how to choose it
You cannot select your pack for now, map tool is not live yet so as per my assessment they may make it properly functional in last week of this month

Some new bouquets added on maptool some typo mistakes some bouquet channel not showing so many bugs in website discovery bouquets not added.

After TRAI rules implementation freedish channels are freely available in Dishtv we don't needs to select them because Dishtv's don't have any control over freedish channelse already seen in DD sports matter.
I think dishtv not allow to view this channel by free ,through dishtv stb.

As per mail either we have to choose or they will make new pack nearest to your old pack removing some expensive channels of your old pack so it is better to select as soon as their web site tool is working

It looks like they have removed unavailable channels from map tool.Also in consumer corner sections only the current channels are reflecting,only in bouquet some like star sports 3 are found new.

DEAR FRIENDS,
TRAI PRESS RELEASE DTD 10-01-2019 in Base Pack Consumer can Pick FTA/Ala carte/pay channels up to100 channels for Base Pack Fee. Consumer have freedom to choose their base pack by clubbing FTA/Ala karte/Bouquet/Pay Channels within limit of 100 channels for Rs.130+Tax. Enjoy Friends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock