Discussion Dish TV hd or tatasky hd

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,088

Garvit

Reaction score
Friends which dth service provider is best in HD channels compring to dish TV and tatasky for both audio and video quality + price wise

If your budget is low then DishTV. Tata Sky is value for money PQ & AQ all are good from SD to HD.

dth price wise
You don't need a hoax that service bein offered is directly proportional to price, prices completely depends on the strategy & structure dth choose to offer service.. It just needs a will power to do that..

Last edited:
Try Airtel :eek:k:
Currently I am using tatasky hd and my subscription is going to end soon I have old dish stb and I am planning to upgrade dish TV stb because tatasky prices is very high compraring to dish tv that's why I am asking dish TV PQ / AQ is same as tatasky or not

I would say cheapest and optimum quality go for Dish. But if you need best quality and ok to pay more go for Tata sky.

If you have TV less than 32 inches I would say Dish TV or Tata sky video quality there will not be any big noticable difference.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock