Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here!

D2h give us lollipop...... it's happen to me several times....but i hope you get resolution
Don't know why but d2h CC are so friendly and helpful towards me.I gets the resolution with in hours itself from the time I bought d2h and one thing which amazed me was the visit of engineer just after 20 mins from the time of registering complaint.

Suddenly my pack value increased to 600 plus.. When I chose the channels they said it will be 530 or so.. So removed some and selected for 510 but now it's 550 in their website again.. I have no idea what the hell is going on with d2h tariff.. When we chose itself they add ncf + gst but still after some days the amount reflecting under the account is high

Please check your daily charged amount...... because my pack price is ₹496.19 and d2h charged me ₹21 per day
My New Pack:
NCF-153.4
Hindi HD Premium-141.6
Happy India Platinum HD-106.2
& Picture HD-22.42
Zee Cinema HD-22.42
Zee TV HD-22.42
Colours HD-22.42
MTV Beats-.59
Dsport-4.72

Total-496.19

But d2h charged me ₹21.2666 per day
Yes. No cntrl to subscribers

Don't know why but d2h CC are so friendly and helpful towards me.I gets the resolution with in hours itself from the time I bought d2h and one thing which amazed me was the visit of engineer just after 20 mins from the time of registering complaint.
Is that a hardware issue. Not under warranty i believe

for me also same. Am using sentamil annual pack , till now no issue with any channel even after the trai rule.
Now the same pack continuing for me and add-on packs rates is as per trai rule.
I activated espn (cc activated the channel immediately) for rs.5 and disney for rs.8 . i am checking the balance on daily basis, the same amount only be deducted (daily 0.56 paise)
Also engineer visiting for service within 2-3 hours..am in under warranty only

for me also same. Am using sentamil annual pack , till now no issue with any channel even after the trai rule.
Now the same pack continuing for me and add-on packs rates is as per trai rule.
I activated espn (cc activated the channel immediately) for rs.5 and disney for rs.8 . i am checking the balance on daily basis, the same amount only be deducted (daily 0.56 paise)
Also engineer visiting for service within 2-3 hours..am in under warranty only
Your sentamizh pack will be deactivated soon yesterday they deactivated my pack

My pack BST 153
Star tamil Malayalam value 49
Sun kerala basic 20
Zee prime tamil pack SD 10
Infotainment HD 7.5
Sony BBC earth 4
Sony Yay 2
Total =263/_

Half of my subscribed channels are gone. CC says it's an application issue from their end, to call back in 1 hour and that it's an issue with all customers. Is anyone having such an issue?

Am not willing to trust them when they say all customers are facing problems. 😕

What a load of sh#t we've been subjected to everyday. 🤯

Still FTA Channels not coming Only 1 channel coming Animal Planet HD
Cc no response website 504 gateway time out or error
I send mails also but no reply
In Facebook also no reply waste worst feeling

Total 24 hours completed with 1 HD channel in home

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock