Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here!

My bro uses d2h, he recharged for 500 on 2nd feb. He selected mera wala plan but the amount got deducted totally Now the balance is zero, he is not getting all tamil channels, not even fta. Now i logged into his account and changed to Gold tamil plan, the plan was activated with 3 add on. I would like to know what are the three add on. I am yet to see whether he has received all the channels.

I am not able to select any HD channel in the Mera wala plan page. The main drop down menu shows only SD. What a mess this d2h has become. No solution to the uneditable 100 default channels issue too.

I am not able to select any HD channel in the Mera wala plan page. The main drop down menu shows only SD. What a mess this d2h has become. No solution to the uneditable 100 default channels issue too.
I too observed..

In d2h all sports channel pack combo costing 394 + GST 70.92 Total 464.92.
But according to customer care team my monthly billing is 578.
I don't know what is going on..

Did you buy HD box or upgraded from SD box?

In d2h all sports channel pack combo costing 394 + GST 70.92 Total 464.92.
But according to customer care team my monthly billing is 578.
I don't know what is going on..
The difference amount is the ncf amount.

My bro is not able to see the channels even after change to gold plan. Kindly help, in app gold pack show 0 channels, three add on subscribed. Will I get any channels. It's been weeks since my bro for all tamil channels. Customer care is not answering, not picking

Last edited:
Complaint registered and my balance problem will be corrected within tomorrow 10 AM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock