DVR 500GB/1TB Software Download ID 57

Thank you for this update
I am overseas and want to be sure it will work so could you let me know if it will work for the 1000GB DVR

I checked on 500gb but it should definitely work fine on 1000gb as well coz they both have same software

The installation went smoothly. Can see the new GUI after the installation. Notice some lag after using this new software. Sometimes the unit hangs during the initial bootup.Other than that works perfectly. All the previous problems related to the old software are gone. Noticed the EPG is back to normal. Wonder if future updates will cause similar problems. :(

ibunasym said:
I checked on 500gb but it should definitely work fine on 1000gb as well coz they both have same software

I used it for DVR1000 and it works

ibunasym, thank you again for this great post

I did on 1000GB and works great, however for info of others I had to download the file 3 times. The first 2 times when I tried to extract file from rar it said " unexpected end " so apparently file was not fully downloaded
Third download unpacked normally and update done with no problems, took about 10 minutes

HD-DVR Download ID: 58 Released Today!

What Was The Last One? Is That 57?

Vadirocks said:
HD-DVR Download ID: 58 Released Today!

What Was The Last One? Is That 57?

So anyone able to test download id-58 release? Btw, does these download id numbers come in sequential number orders one after the other?

Should not the new update releases be updated automatically. It is ridiculous to expect every upgrade to be done manually on each DVR

After downloading and upgrading the software to ID 57 the EPG, GUI all are fine but there is a problem with the recording function
If I use the channel guide and record a program it starts fine but does not stop at the end of the prog and continues to record until stopped manually
Works OK if using setup in Scheduled recordings but however does not record if in Standby mode
Anyone else having similar problem
Any advice on what I can do about this, should I re-install the update??, can that be done

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock