Finally got Inverto/TS Super/Unicable LNB

Not my problem mate. I am not willing to involve in illegal / piracy and would not ever. Sorry. Not because its Pakistan or anything like that, i would have happily sold it to you at reasonable price if you were in our country. I don't even want lot price for it.

:) i can understand dear

no issue , this lnb will also work for my requirement

this what TS provides and check its price lolzzzz

in this price one can get good satellite receiver
Very true. it's quite costly because of less availability and more demand. Moreover it is one its kind lnb. Even you hardly find unicable supported FTA boxes.

Very true. it's quite costly because of less availability and more demand. Moreover it is one its kind lnb. Even you hardly find unicable supported FTA boxes.

you are very lucky that TS proving this one and only costs 800 in India

with this lnb 32 STB,s can be installed with one single wire

it has .1 db noise figure

and it can be used with any satellite and it will out perform any lnb available in market due to best quality

you are very lucky that TS proving this one and only costs 800 in India

with this lnb 32 STB,s can be installed with one single wire

it has .1 db noise figure

and it can be used with any satellite and it will out perform any lnb available in market due to best quality
It was me only who mentioned about these specs on the forums.

Just went for TS HD + too requested for super lnb and the installer happily installed it
I have multi tv connection so he used splitter with super lnb managed to get one snap

20170814_115454.jpg

Just went for TS HD + too requested for super lnb and the installer happily installed it
I have multi tv connection so he used splitter with super lnb managed to get one snap

many congratulations man

you are very lucky to have this lnb installed

would you please share splitter pictures and connection setup from back of stb

there is also a splitter supplied with this lnb if i am not wrong although not sure TS is providing or not
Splitter is not supplied with this LNB.

It was me who said i got splitter but that is because i need to connect more than 1 DVR, 1 HD+ and 1 Transfer HD+

Transfer box requires only 1 wire while HD+ requires 2.

So splitter used, then T Connector divide signals - still no signal loss, full signal level almost in all TPs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock