Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I think, Gemini Life going to be revamped on next Monday. They are going to re telecast 2 hindi dubbed soaps from next Monday which are already aired on Gemini TV. It seems Gemini Life might be converted as Second GEC soon.

I think, Gemini Life going to be revamped on next Monday. They are going to re telecast 2 hindi dubbed soaps from next Monday which are already aired on Gemini TV. It seems Gemini Life might be converted as Second GEC soon.

Very Bad Step....currently loved this channel....

E24 is not following it's regular program routine. From 12pm, they are continuously showing old songs under program name 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas'

I think Star Gold is going to revamp and change its logo on 3 June at 8 PM.
Source
Muh mein ghee-shakkar! I hope it comes true. They have not changed it for nearly 7 years and it looks very dull and boring now compared to Star Gold Select.

What exactly makes you think that?
As Star Network every channel is sharing their social media post of 3rd June.
And, even they've paid to promote on social media marketing and this happens only very occasionally on these network.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock