Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,588,056
FTA English News Pack, is this the package name???
And this thing only happen with English news pack or any other changes ???

Last edited:
It is just another way to increase revenue by adding/counting these channels in NCF Slab.Tata Sky used to have big profit margin thanks to economical long term deals they signed with broadcasters and high price they charged from us. Now they have been hit the hardest with new tariff order hence looking for ways to earn more.

By the way, for subscribers ( more so DTH ones) Tariff Order has been of more benefits than loss. Infact we r paying sonewhat same or lesser for base packs but getting standalone channels at low cost, 1 day lock in, unnecessary forcing of SD and HD feed pf same channel has ceased, service and other charges capped to great extent and many other things.

Look at what Tata Sky used to give in Dhamaal Mix pack and now at same price one can get many more channels including FTA complimentary ones. Also if u compare other old base packs too then we r paying same price for those channels in new bouquet or base packs but have lot more flexibility to chose. It is a myth that cost has gone up, infact tumbling down has started and will continue till proper balance is achieved.

I think just like GST this too needs.more awareness and fine tuning but surely it is very good for all.

It is just another way to increase revenue by adding/counting these channels in NCF Slab.Tata Sky used to have big profit margin thanks to economical long term deals they signed with broadcasters and high price they charged from us. Now they have been hit the hardest with new tariff order hence looking for ways to earn more.

By the way, for subscribers ( more so DTH ones) Tariff Order has been of more benefits than loss. Infact we r paying sonewhat same or lesser for base packs but getting standalone channels at low cost, 1 day lock in, unnecessary forcing of SD and HD feed pf same channel has ceased, service and other charges capped to great extent and many other things.

Look at what Tata Sky used to give in Dhamaal Mix pack and now at same price one can get many more channels including FTA complimentary ones. Also if u compare other old base packs too then we r paying same price for those channels in new bouquet or base packs but have lot more flexibility to chose. It is a myth that cost has gone up, infact tumbling down has started and will continue till proper balance is achieved.

I think just like GST this too needs.more awareness and fine tuning but surely it is very good for all.
As compared to old tariff we are getting equal or less channels...0 day lock-in scheme is sweetening the deal else we had to pay more....so overall new trai plans are beneficial as long as 0 day lock-in period is available 🤣😅

1QysIhG.jpg

Yesterday I Deactivated Kids Mini HD Pack in morning while my TV was OFF still I was able to watch those Channels for whole day. Tata sky app was asking to subscribe but they were working normally on TV.

Last edited:
Yesterday I Deactivated Kids Mini HD Pack in morning while my TV was OFF still I was able to watch those Channels for whole day. Tata sky app was asking to subscribe but they were working normally on TV.
And Bro, if u activated the js offer TS music. U open ur home and choose account details. And read all detailly. Especially The line below the speedometer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock