Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,587,569
Issue i referred is 100% from Star side. I have cross checked all possibilities before coming to this conclusion

Audio or Video can arise bcoz of multiple reasons and i have substantial knowledge about this hence can give answers based on the context.

Vh1 SD feed is having very poor audio quality from broadcaster end since this feed started in mid 2017. Audio Peak settings have been improperly adjusted which is causing this issue, have communicated to them regarding this number of times , even tagged senior people concerned working with Vh1 in tweets but there has been no response.
I watch Star channels a lot and i have never faced this issue ever until now and is this issue both through TV speakers and HT?

@dino29 Bro. I am a hater of star. Nowadays spn also, after TRAI rules. I subscribed only MTV beat HD, star Vijay HD, zee Tamil hd, animal planet HD as additional. Now I added SS 1 HD, for its audio quality only. Then I don't know, why you blaming TS. And you know well Star is a shareholder of Tata sons. Then how they do like this?

@dino29 Bro. I am a hater of star. Nowadays spn also, after TRAI rules. I subscribed only MTV beat HD, star Vijay HD, zee Tamil hd, animal planet HD as additional. Now I added SS 1 HD, for its audio quality only. Then I don't know, why you blaming TS. And you know well Star is a shareholder of Tata sons. Then how they do like this?
He is not blaming Tata Sky. The issue is from broadcaster end.

Only issue is that during ads voice goes instantly down and again springs back up. Star India should address this issue.

Tata Sky used to provide pathetic audio on this channel when in initial years dolby audio was not available from broadcaster end and they used to artificially upscale it to 5.1 sound . Wrong use of technology and caused inconvenience rather than impress subscribers :)
See this what he said.
And few days back, he said 👇Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky

Bro is this a new ad?
Because I remember similar ad used to air about 10 years back.
Edit: I missed the nostalgia thing. :)

This is another example how tata sky invested huge money is not so essential things. They should have provided channels or service at affordable cost to common people but charged more and used funds to attract premium audience with hope of garnering more revenue from them.

Not against operator targeting premium audience but a certain balance in approach is needed which Tata Sky lacked for most part. Common people paid more > it was invested by Tata Sky for costly marketing initiatives > premium audience got them jump in ARPU. Last 2 things won't be wrong if regular folks did not have bear most burden of this splurge

Ramesh bhai, u r getting unnecessarily confused. All my comments relate to particular context. Mono Audio on SD channels and Dolby Audio issue on Star Sports r 2 different things. How r u mixing them up i am unable to understand?

See this what he said.
And few days back, he said 👇Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky
I don't know about the mono/stereo audio issue.
Now coming to the quoted part, he clearly said 'Star India should address this issue'. How's he blaming TS here?
In second paragraph, he said about the fake Dolby audio which they still provide on some channels. I told you about this in past with proofs as you were not aware about it & you agreed on this.
Now, what's wrong in this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock