Help in choosing Pack

Real AB

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Can anyone please tell me the cheapest plan to get all sports hd channels alongwith the Hindi entertainment channel in HD (see, Sony, star etc).

What about the Del Mp Mega HD pack? I checked and I didn't find Sony ESPN HD there and also the standard channels were missing from it

Also what would be the case with Multi TV's? Will I have to choose a pack separately for it or it will mirror the main connection? What will be the charges for it?

I am very confused, please help.

You Can select own pack. Or you can choose Del Mp sports hd pack which is 295 +NCF 200= 495 rs /month but you will miss some good 9x group channels

Go for PB JK HAR HP Mega HD. It has almost all Hindi/English/Sports/English movie HD channels. I chose this and I’m also getting most of the hindi music/news/movies/devotional as channels.

How to do that? It's not showing me these packages, only packages for Del,Mp, etc.

It will be there in create ur own plan.
Ncf for secondary (94) is 60 less than primary (154 RS). If u want pay channels you have to pay on top of that.

How to do that? It's not showing me these packages, only packages for Del,Mp, etc.
You need to select change plan and then create your own pack option. 1st option is Airtel packs, in that section you will find choices. Go for Pun Har option, except regional hd channels, Aaj Tak HD, Utv Hd, all other HD channels are available in this pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock