How do you rate Star Sports graphics out of 10?

Reaction score
So, finally star sports has changed its graphics for the Asia Cup. It matches its theme now and looks good to me. How do you rate it out of 10?

Graphics should be transparent,small,colorful(probably any dark colour) and most importantly it should match channel's logo.
Star sports is showing bowling speed little bit late with only kmh.

Good graphics now but expected & could have better so 5...

Completely agree with piinku1. Graphics is fine, could be much better but the color choice is poor. Like the recent change of Super Sports Graphics in SA-AUS series
5/10

Good graphics but it could be more better.
5/10

I rate 3/10 its look like very ordinary, country flag also not showing, infobar should be little bit transparent like Aero themes it could be better from Star and why not the company which has tons of black money to spent why not they spent little bit on graphics.

I still feel channel 9 australia leads the race in graphics. The color combination on Star Sports looks fine to me as it matches its theme. The country flag is missing as said above. Bottom white bar is almost useless. I would give 6/10.

But i like Ten Sports graphic not because i like Zee entertainment but really they work quite well compares to money laundring company Star Sports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock