Discussion IND v/s SA Graphics & Resolution on Sony Ten1 and Ten3

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 16,281

TJ_DJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I have created this thread since the match-thread was having a lot of posts on graphics, resolution and screen size of the India Tour of South Africa matches being telecast.

So, yes, we want Full Screen on Sony Ten1 too. Yes due to Supersport graphics, the format is 16:9, but I think the height should be increased for removing black bars. Open to discussion.

You mean in CRT ? I don't see any black bar on jio/Airtel/Voda play

This is for Sony Ten1 SD. Black bars on top and bottom on LCD/LED/HD TVs having 16:9 aspect ratio.

What I did was choose the Screen Zoom option in my Bravia LCD, with this the black bars go away, screen is zoomed, and the score bar appears at the bottom. Nothing gets cut except the "I" of "IND" from the left. However, due to zoom, the viewing horizontal area is also reduced, but a better experience than viewing it with black bars. Others may try and post your experience here.

There should be a manual zoom level instead of predefined zoom value so that we can adjust the viewing area

Bravia LCD does have a "Viewing Area" setting in which you may select -1 or -2, thereby manually reducing the viewing area, i.e. zooming in slowly. But this is just a small difference, try and see if it suits you (those who have Bravia). And other may scout for a similar setting in their TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock