issue in Concealed cabling in home for DTH

if required, i can change the socket in switch board....but changing cabling is not possible as cabling done inside wall now....please suggest

What u have used is cable TV connector that was used before , now it doesn't come like that. For DTH it's different like the one Ramesh sky bro posted

There is nothing like before, even now Hathway use these connecter in many flats of building.

bro,can it fit in my existing setup or new setup is required?
what is the socket called in ur pic?

Don't know name but you can find it in any local electric shop. Very cheap

bro,can it fit in my existing setup or new setup is required?
what is the socket called in ur pic?
No bro. U directly connect with STB as the technician told. Your panel is there as it is. U remove the current socket. And out the DTH cable via the hole.

Bro, he already made a connection for cable TV in the switch board. Then how he connect again , the connector , u fix as picture.

Your post 4 connecter cable which will connect from wall to STB will be attached with the spital side of my connecter and then push my connecter to that wall socket. Simple

Your post 4 connecter cable which will connect from wall to STB will be attached with the spital side of my connecter and then push my connecter to that wall socket. Simple
bro...still not getting u...please share links or image of what kind of socket is there and how the socket to STB will be connected?

bro...still not getting u...please share links or image of what kind of socket is there and how the socket to STB will be connected?
I go 10 o clock home, I send photo. Me also same like this. I removed and directly fit with STB.

connect the post 8 connecter to the wall socket then use DTH cable came from stb( with attached post 4 connecter ) to the spiral side of that L connecter. Your box will receive signal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock