Issue with the STB

• Thread starter sumedha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 4,481
sumedha said:
I am having a weird issue from the last few days and not sure whether this is an issue with the ongoing updates or my STB is defective.

When I turn on the STB home channel loads. I can even go in to channels like Cartoon Network (although I am not getting the sound). When I tune in to a HD channel, everything goes blank as I do not see the pictures.

Fro that time onwards, I see the menu on the STB I can change channels but the screen is completely black. Only option to get the pictures back is to restart the STB. (sometimes it restarts itself after this)

Can someone help me ?

I had the same problem but now ok after loading new software manually.
Somebody shared the software in this forum previously. I used it and it worked. All the pictures and sound is back to normal. I noticed that the previous software which had problem was with Blue GUI. The new software has Purple color GUI. I suppose STB with Blue GUI is having this problem.

my box is 555b model. yesterday it was updated with version no. 22. after that channel changing time slower than before. my view is that old version is better than new version. it is very irritating.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock