DDF Exclusive Met Bapun bro in-person

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on members ethics. A member with 5k post might not come in that category but a member with as low as 500 posts might come if he is that good. Hope that clears.
Plz allow me Bro. In a Tamil film a dialogue. சிலவங்கள‌ பார்க்க, பார்க்க பிடிக்கும். ஆனா சிலவங்கள‌ பார்த்த உடனேயே பிடிக்கும்......
Translate: we saw some person and like them see again and again... But some person, we see and like them immediately...

Now I say about my best friends in this forum. Two are there. 1 @Bapun Raz 2. @Gobinaath bro... I want to meet them both. Also as I am from West Bengal, I invite @Sarkar @Riddhiman @Optimus_Prime bros to meet me. I would also like to meet @mmadhankumar bro If he allows. Finally, @ramesh sky bro do let me know if u come to Kolkata. I would take this opportunity to thank every members and team members of this forum for rendering support to me in this 7.5 years of my journey in this forum. I hope @Bapun Raz bro accepts my invitation. A one line reply would be highly appreciated. I also hope @Gobinaath bro meets me if he agrees. Also my pal @amarnathkvk bro. But yes everyone is busy in their life, hence I cannot force anyone to come and meet me. But yes if by chance they come to Kolkata or I go to Chennai we can meet. In Chennai I would like to taste the authentic Dhosa. I am a foodie, would also like to eat Idli, Uthhapam, Sambar Vada. And by chance if I happen to meet @ABCDEFGH bro then I would try vada paw. @mmadhankumar bro If you come to Kolkata ping me. In Chennai I would like to visit the sea beach. Also the Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry. Regards Bishnu15 always exclusive to DDF.

Now I say about my best friends in this forum. Two are there. 1 @Bapun Raz 2. @Gobinaath bro... I want to meet them both. Also as I am from West Bengal, I invite @Sarkar @Riddhiman @Optimus_Prime bros to meet me. I would also like to meet @mmadhankumar bro If he allows. Finally, @ramesh sky bro do let me know if u come to Kolkata. I would take this opportunity to thank every members and team members of this forum for rendering support to me in this 7.5 years of my journey in this forum. I hope @Bapun Raz bro accepts my invitation. A one line reply would be highly appreciated. I also hope @Gobinaath bro meets me if he agrees. Also my pal @amarnathkvk bro. But yes everyone is busy in their life, hence I cannot force anyone to come and meet me. But yes if by chance they come to Kolkata or I go to Chennai we can meet. In Chennai I would like to taste the authentic Dhosa. I am a foodie, would also like to eat Idli, Uthhapam, Sambar Vada. And by chance if I happen to meet @ABCDEFGH bro then I would try vada paw. @mmadhankumar bro If you come to Kolkata ping me. In Chennai I would like to visit the sea beach. Also the Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry. Regards Bishnu15 always exclusive to DDF.
And it's rare chance that we comes Kolkata. And you sure comes south. That day we, Madhu Bro, Gobi, Vicky, Thisrajan and Ramesh sky Bros meet you sure. And we treat the above food and let take breach and other places 👍
I forgot Chezhian Bro 🙏. He also.

Last edited:
I think the word "reputed" made the confusion. Maybe we can say "trustable member". Probably @Bapun Raz bro was trying to be diplomatic with the words. Let me hit it on the head,😜.

Haven't we heard about all the crimes that happens due to unknown friendship we make on social sites. We being a family, are worried such things shouldn't happen. Also, If any unwanted things happen during the meeting DDF shouldn't be held responsible. So make sure the member you meet can be trusted to the core of your life. The tags (expert, legend, mod etc) are just a reflection of the contribution they made to the forum. That doesn't mean, myself being a smod is always better than a untagged member. It depends on one's own character. And you are the judge to decide that.

By the way, I have more chances of meeting everyone. I frequently roam over whole country. Around 20 days in a month I am in pune & rest of the time I am traveling other places.

Within last one year I went to Mysore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Punjab, Srinagar, west Bengal 😁. Quite frequently to Mumbai.

Also if anyone is in pune let me know 🙋‍♂️

You must be the best person to ask which mobile network works the best when you are on the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock