Good News My New HEVC airtel HD STB

@sutharshan I'm planning to buy a new connection from Airtel Dth. Can you please share few more details regarding this ?

1) Whats the make and model number of this STB?
2) Where is it available (nearest to bangalore)?
3) How is the audio/video quality when compared to other models?

Thanks in advance.

1) Made in Thailand , manufactured for technicolor, Model -HSE4016ATL...
2)Tamil Nadu, i don't know about other states
3)audio and video good and 1080p available

@sutharshan I'm planning to buy a new connection from Airtel Dth. Can you please share few more details regarding this ?

1) Whats the make and model number of this STB?
2) Where is it available (nearest to bangalore)?
3) How is the audio/video quality when compared to other models?

Thanks in advance.

I recently bought Airtel internet 4k box, it is also HEVC compatible , but video quality SD is very low, so I don't think video quality will be better than other Airtel STB's.

Last edited:
I have bought one too yesterday.
SD picture quality is very low as compared to Dish TV which I earlier had.
HD also not up to the mark.

1) Made in Thailand , manufactured for technicolor, Model -HSE4016ATL...
2)Tamil Nadu, i don't know about other states
3)audio and video good and 1080p available

Thanks for the details :) I need it in Hosur. Let me try asking dealers the exact model.

I have bought one too yesterday.
SD picture quality is very low as compared to Dish TV which I earlier had.
HD also not up to the mark.
Oh...thats bad. I prefered Airtel because of "my hd pack". Also, reviews suggested that its audio/video quality is next to Tata Sky.
Btw, have you bought the same Model -HSE4016ATL model?

I recently bought Airtel internet 4k box, it is also HEVC compatible , but video quality SD is very low, so I don't think video quality will be better than other Airtel STB's.
In my opinion, Airtel Internet box is quite costly than the alternatives like chromecast/firestick etc. Also, reviews seems to be poor due to high lag and bugs. More over, no clarity on whether all plans like myplan99 will be available or not. Looks like only infinity plans will be mandatory for the recharge. I could be wrong here.

In my opinion, Airtel Internet box is quite costly than the alternatives like chromecast/firestick etc. Also, reviews seems to be poor due to high lag and bugs. More over, no clarity on whether all plans like myplan99 will be available or not. Looks like only infinity plans will be mandatotery for the recharge. I could be wrong here.
I am not able relate your analysis about Airtel 4k internet box with HEVC video quality, am I missing anything?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock