Sad News Dolby Audio support not available for my new Tata Play HD connection

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,219
I personally feel to cut cost further they have removed Dolby certification logo from the box and also in the UI.

I personally feel to cut cost further they have removed Dolby certification logo from the box and also in the UI.yea

I personally feel to cut cost further they have removed Dolby certification logo from the box and also in the UI.
Yea chances for that,the premium looking is lost .Still my Sony HT reads it as Dolby digital but the volume level is low ,usually I get good volume at 40 in my ht.If they providing the content why didn't Dolby trade mark is not there . isn't it necessary ?

Yea chances for that,the premium looking is lost .Still my Sony HT reads it as Dolby digital but the volume level is low ,usually I get good volume at 40 in my ht.If they providing the content why didn't Dolby trade mark is not there . isn't it necessary ?
Earlier boxes had the logo and also in the settings, in the new box they removed from the box and also in the UI settings..I guess there is no mention of Dolby anywhere in the settings 😕

Earlier boxes had the logo and also in the settings, in the new box they removed from the box and also in the UI settings..I guess there is no mention of Dolby anywhere in the settings 😕
Yes there is no mention of Dolby

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock