Good News My New HEVC airtel HD STB

Wow new UI is it already available for all HCVC box. Congratulations

If you see clearly you will observe that new UI of STB DishTV and ADTV HEVC is quite similar to Hathway HD and Videocond2h latest UI (similar to hathway HD)

Oh...thats bad. I prefered Airtel because of "my hd pack". Also, reviews suggested that its audio/video quality is next to Tata Sky.
Btw, have you bought the same Model -HSE4016ATL model?
Yes,I have bought the same box.
Picture quality is not so good .
White foggy type,Hazy picture quality in SD
Some HD channels pixilated ,
Some have Reddish(Excess warm coloured) picture
What should I Do?
Signal Strength 76-78%
Signal Quality in Yellow bar.

Yes,I have bought the same box.
Picture quality is not so good .
White foggy type,Hazy picture quality in SD
Some HD channels pixilated ,
Some have Reddish(Excess warm coloured) picture
What should I Do?
Signal Strength 76-78%
Signal Quality in Yellow bar.
You are also using technicolor stb

I believed problem is only with flextronics hevc stb.. Also technicolor stbs are gud till date.. Then what should be with problem this hevc stbs experts reply

Yes.
Very bad service of Airtel .
I am going to complain .
No aftersale service provided by then.
Customer care and technician continue to have fraudulent bluffing activities.
i think tehnicolor hevc stb is also not gud so the tatasky opted humax for manufacturing hevc stb ..because ts existing hd and sd stb is manufactured by technicolor

i think tehnicolor hevc stb is also not gud so the tatasky opted humax for manufacturing hevc stb ..because ts existing hd and sd stb is manufactured by technicolor

Bro, i have the humax HEVC HD STB, and PQ is dull and sharpness is less as compared to Technicolor HD STB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock