New Basepacks introduced All prices are excluding NCF

Plz Suggest where to see this option 3M/6M/12M because in my self care portal (in Airtel bundle packs and broadcaster packs ) these packs are not showing. plz share screen shots how to search and see.
In Self care, Check under broadcaster bouquet for 3M, 6M and 12M packs. As usual there seems to be a bug and channel count shows 0 in these packs currently.

Airtel-Cur-Packs.png
All packs are available, you just need to click on the button.

Clickon-It.png

You can keep clicking it to see all the packs.

All3-MPacks.png

If they are not shown for you, it could be an account specific issue.

B
Bro i login my self care then i go on Digital TV>connections>change plan>yes change my plan>below side airtel recommended pack "create your own pack( in airtel packs and broadcaster bouquet) 3m/6m no packs are showing only 1M packs is displaying.
plz suggest

Now all mentioned 3M, 6M & 12M removed from Selfcare,

Please check other and confirm

Before 230 available now just 29 showing

P8GxKLQ.png

Are you sure bro? If yes means I will merge this thread with below thread as this thread title misleading.

New Basepacks introduced All prices are excluding NCF
Okey bro, will wait till Tomorrow & Will take decision on this thread based on your update 👍:ok2:
NCF available darling for Arp 🙂
Yes, all ARP Packs removed. It means they are now updating correctly with Channels list 👍
I don't think so still no change in database

Airtel web and app are not allowing to check the available pack if balance amount <155 rupees..

but other provider allowing us to chk all available packs like like curated and dpo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock