DDF Exclusive New TP Activated On Ses 9(Added In ADTV NIT)

I tried to scan the tp by editing entry point & for that I used the trick to bring installation setup in settings but instead of it Clear Apps Data came in Technicolor STB. I think this trick is not working on Technicolor STB.

Hope today night activated this tp and some channel testing or some old channels shifted to this tp.

I am not able to edit the entry point. After entering the values when I press Ok, list of TPs page come & the data again gets changed.
I don't get CNR on my STB only BER.

I am not able to edit the entry point. After entering the values when I press Ok, list of TPs page come & the data again gets changed.

I don't get CNR on my STB only BER.

Im not edited any TP bro.. Just restored stb from setting after that TPs list for select and one of them this pic

Im not edited any TP bro.. Just restored stb from setting after that TPs list for select and one of them this pic
Yes bro, that I know. The first part of my post was in general that I am not able to edit the entry point.
By the way, is that the ses9 TP whose signal strength you've shared?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock