Good News Ordered new connection

But d2h service Is pathetic. No cc support.No email replies. More over monthly cost also fluctuates on daily basis.complete mess.

Although, I am not a Superstar but well aware of picture quality and stuff. I feel that picture quality I am getting in TS is very good don't know what made it bad.
By superstar i meant those stars who tweet TS pic :blush2:

I always wonder why our Superstars tolerate poor TS HD quality given that they have best TV of India in their bed room. Either they are stupid or they have zero knowledge about quality. What you think ?
As you said, their TVs are superior in technology and Motion Flow Rate must be very good. The issue on HD channels PQ will be unnoticed with high motion flow rate per my observation.
Although, I am not a Superstar but well aware of picture quality and stuff. I feel that picture quality I am getting in TS is very good don't know what made it bad.
You are using Samsung right bro? What's the motion flow rate on your TV.

As you said, their TVs are superior in technology and Motion Flow Rate must be very good. The issue on HD channels PQ will be unnoticed with high motion flow rate per my observation.

You are using Samsung right bro? What's the motion flow rate on your TV.
50-60 hz I think.

What's your TV model?
Bro i don't remember as it's very old brought way back in 2011. But we also use videocon led which is a basic 32 inch led as a secondary and pq was also good in it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock