Please anybody provide me the list of channels having same transponder on Sun Direct

Yogesh2708

Reaction score
Dear friends after searching for long time I found out that Sun Direct Dth is the only company which provide us the facility to watch 1 channel while recording another channel of the same transponder frequency in their unlimited recording box.
Note that this facility is also not available in Videocon D2h unlimited recorder. Their Customercare is so dumb. They will always tell you, you can watch any channel while recording another channel but if you ask them to forward the call to senior executive he or she will tell you that you cannot. While Sun Direct junior executive are smart enough. They will tell you you can only watch the channel while recording another channel of the same transformer frequency.
I would be very happy if someone here would be able to provide me the list of channels having same transtransponder frequency on sun direct dth.
Please note all the above information is for unlimited recording box which cost much less than that of box having internal hard discs.
I am very pleased to join this community and to ask query here than to call those dumb Customercare.

bro.....I have already posted one thread day before yesterday only

First of all welcome to DDF Yogesh bro. Yes bro all DTH charges separately for recording. In Tata Sky Recording box is out of our reach. May be 8k to 9k. Channel list be uploaded soon.

Yogesh2708 said:
Dear friends after searching for long time I found out that Sun Direct Dth is the only company which provide us the facility to watch 1 channel while recording another channel of the same transponder frequency in their unlimited recording box.
Note that this facility is also not available in Videocon D2h unlimited recorder. Their Customercare is so dumb. They will always tell you, you can watch any channel while recording another channel but if you ask them to forward the call to senior executive he or she will tell you that you cannot. While Sun Direct junior executive are smart enough. They will tell you you can only watch the channel while recording another channel of the same transformer frequency.
I would be very happy if someone here would be able to provide me the list of channels having same transtransponder frequency on sun direct dth.
Please note all the above information is for unlimited recording box which cost much less than that of box having internal hard discs.
I am very pleased to join this community and to ask query here than to call those dumb Customercare.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

i already posted one thread in The title tp wise channel scan on sun direct...if possible any body give that link here

jay kumar said:
i already posted one thread in The title tp wise channel scan on sun direct...if possible any body give that link here

jay kumar said:
Fabulous work bro. Awesome. Thanks.
Now it's clear if females in my home are watching tv serials I cannot record my favorite history tv 18 but I can record raw, smack down, etc on ten sports . And I have to become a kid of seriels are going on as I can only record discovery kids not discovery.

jay kumar said:

jay kumar said:
Fabulous work bro. Awesome. Thanks.
Now it's clear if females in my home are watching tv serials I cannot record my favorite history tv 18 but I can record raw, smack down, etc on ten sports . And I have to become a kid if seriels are going on as I can only record discovery kids not discovery.

Yogesh bro is a Marathi customer. He is from Dhule, Maharastra. Check his profile. Marathi Channel list for Yogesh bro:

650 DD -Sahyadri
652 Colors Marathi
655 Zee Marathi
656 Mi Marathi
657 Zee Talkies
658 ABP Majha
659 Star Pravah.

Marathi Megashine Pack @ RS 240 p.m. only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock