Breaking RDTV website updated with new channel additions

Bishnu bro using sun direct also??

Last edited:
Today DTH business scene is either merge or die like Reliance Big TV,so Sun Direct has no alternative but to merge if it did not merge it will close down finally,because so much money DTH company save on transponder as same transponder can serve both Dish TV and Vediocon DTH and due to this monthly tariff comes down and people shift to cheaper DTH and expensive DTH die natural death

Today DTH business scene is either merge or die like Reliance Big TV,so Sun Direct has no alternative but to merge if it did not merge it will close down finally,because so much money DTH company save on transponder as same transponder can serve both Dish TV and Vediocon DTH and due to this monthly tariff comes down and people shift to cheaper DTH and expensive DTH die natural death

Sun direct closing down :p it wont happen(y)

Sun Direct not shutting down. What do you want to say @ Amit1079 bro ?
Bro I wanted to know u also use sun direct that's all?? Don't get angry bro I was just joking on ur big TV

whats the license fee for DTH in India

i was told few months back thats its very nominal price

if SUNdrct also shuts down, bishnu bro, will never watch TV in his entire life :no:, he being a loyalist.. to boh sundrct and rdtv.
He pledged this by the sands of time. :gang::welcome:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock