Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

you missed John Abraham's Satyameva Jayate T Series production movie
That Was co produced by Anand Pandit Pictures anand Pandit pictures all rights to Zee only except Baazaar (viacom co produced it) and Total Dhamaal (Fox co produced it)

Last edited:
That Was co produced by Anand Pandit Pictures anand Pandit pictures all rights to Zee only except Baazaar (viacom co produced it) and Total Dhamaal (Fox co produced it)
T Series Produced and co Produced movies satellite rights now a days sold to Sony and zee
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety , upcoming Saaho hindi version satellite rights sold by T Series to Zee cinema

T Series Produced and co Produced movies satellite rights now a days sold to Sony and zee
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety , upcoming Saaho hindi version satellite rights sold by T Series to Zee cinema
Tseries always produces movies with other studios. Eg Satyamev jayate was produced by Anand Pandit who shares good relation with Zee, Tseries asks producers that if they want to sell the satellite rights to their desired network,they can sell. The Sony-Tseries deal is applicable on movies which Tseries has control of the satellite rights. Saaho was sold to Zee because of all language deal.

Tseries always produces movies with other studios. Eg Satyamev jayate was produced by Anand Pandit who shares good relation with Zee, Tseries asks producers that if they want to sell the satellite rights to their desired network,they can sell. The Sony-Tseries deal is applicable on movies which Tseries has control of the satellite rights. Saaho was sold to Zee because of all language deal.
Saaho Tamil and Telugu Satellite Rights Sold by Uv creations
Latest rumours they sold satellite Rights to Sun network

I'm happy that Sony Max is answering our prayers the matinee slot i. e 2-5 is exclusively reserved for Bollywood yesterday watched Akhiyon Se Goli Maare on Max SD akhiyon se goli maare was with Star-Utv last year the way films like 3 id*ots and pk are handled by Max is also commendable.

Last edited:
2 dday
I'm happy that Sony Max is answering our prayers the matinee slot i. e 2-5 is exclusively reserved for Bollywood yesterday watched Akhiyon Se Goli Maare on Max SD akhiyon se goli maare was with Star-Utv last year the way films like 3 id*ots and pk are handled by Max is also commendable.
2 days ago Dilwale (1994) was also
Telecast on Sony Max 2 some few years ago it was star property and suddenly come into
Max 2

Network wise films
Srk
Sony- Deewana, Chamatkar, anjaam, Ram Jaane , Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, Devdas,Dil Toh Pagal Hai ,Mohabbatein,Veer Zaara, Chak De India Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Bhootnath, Dilwale, Fan.
Zee- Dil Aashna Hai ,Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Baazigar, King Uncle, Karan Arjun, Koyla Trimurti, Army, Yes Boss, Pardes, Dil Se, Baadshah, Josh, Don, Ra. one, Raees, Chennai Express, Jab Harry Met Sejal, Dear Zindagi, Happy New Year, Zero
Star: Guddu,Dulha Mil Gaya, My Name is Khan,
Colors-UTV - Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Chaahat, Duplicate, Phir bhi dil hai hindustani, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Asoka, Chalte Chalte, Kal Ho Na Ho Main Hoon Na, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Om Shanti Om, Billu

Last edited:
Network wise films
Srk
Sony- Deewana, Chamatkar, King Uncle, Darr, anjaam, Karan Arjun, DDLJ, DTPH, Koyla, Mohabbatein, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, Devdas, Veer Zaara, Chak De, Bhootnath, RNBDJ, JTHJ, Dilwale, Fan
Zee- RBGG, Baazigar, Ram Jaane, Trimurti, Army, Yes Boss, Pardes, Dil Se, Baadshah, Josh, Don, Ra. one, Raees, Chennai Express, jhms, Dear Zindagi, Happy New Year, Zero
Star: Guddu, Dulha Mil Gaya, My Name is Khan,
Colors-UTV - Dil aashna hai, KHKN, KKHH Chaahat, Duplicate, PBDH, one 2 ka 4,K3G, Asoka, Chalte Chalte, KHNH Main Hoon Na, KANK, OSO, Billu
Why is colors and UTV put under one banner

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock