Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star cancelled deal with Varun Dhawan
New deal with Hrithik Roshan
Street Dancer 3D rights going to Star gold
Less chances for Sony and Zee
Also soon ABCD and ABCD 2 movie satellite going to Star gold
ABCD With Zee and UTV sharing basis, ABCD 2 will come in 2021 on Star, Sony is giving decent coverage to it if Street dancer deal is canceled with star its rights might go to Sony since T-series production

SGS has chosen not to show any new movie released after 2017 except Bioscopewala and Love Sonia. So it should not be considered. Perhaps it is a problem getting TV rights for October, Omerta and Newton or else &xplor HD would have shown them in its promo.

Writing mails or tweeting to &xplor HD may help sometimes, as @dino29 has said. I have tweeted to @AndxplorHD tagging @ZEECorporate and #RuchirTiwari.
I think Newton was aired on &pictures

ABCD With Zee and UTV sharing basis, ABCD 2 will come in 2021 on Star, Sony is giving decent coverage to it if Street dancer deal is canceled with star its rights might go to Sony since T-series production
If Street dancer Satellite Rights sold by T series then rights going to Sony
But movie Satellite Rights acquired by Varun Dhawan means no chance for Sony

SPNI is like the Sun Network of Hindi GECs It will surely bounce back and purchase movies btw YRF-Star partnership should co-exist with Sony with both networks agreeing to share content the only point i hate about star that although they have excellent pq and aq they telecast movies repeatedly and the movie loses its freshness eg badhaai ho which was telecasted on early morning 7 am slot despite being a super hit movie.

Last edited:
I think Newton was aired on &pictures
No.
But movie Satellite Rights acquired by Varun Dhawan means no chance for Sony
Why not? SOTY, ABCD 2, Sui Dhaaga are all with Sony right now. Though the last is going to Star because of YRF.
btw YRF-Star partnership should co-exist with Sony with both networks agreeing to share content
:rofl2: Neeraj Vyas is not interested in Bollywood anyway. Aditya Chopra has been betrayed by him. YRF will never come back.

Last edited:
No.

Why not? SOTY, ABCD 2, Sui Dhaaga are all with Sony right now. Though the last is going to Star because of YRF.

:rofl2: Neeraj Vyas is not interested in Bollywood anyway. Aditya Chopra has been betrayed by him. YRF will never come back.
Zee and Star also telecast South masala with Pen giving its rights to Zee and Aditya music to Star-UTV and goldmines also deals with Star occasionally i want Sony to lead because Other channels are not superior in content which Sony is

I also agree t
No.

I agree that Neeraj Vyas should be sacked immediately he has ruined max some other guy should handle max who should continue to revive deal with Yrf and star should do justice with Yrfs old library [which Sony does]

Varun Dhawan paid Rs 33 Cr to Street Dancer movie Producers Bhushan Kumar ( T Series ) and Remo DSouza for Satellite Rights
T Series recently released blockbuster movie Kabir Singh Satellite Rights with Sony
T Series recent years movies satellite rights with Sony some movies Satellite Rights with Zee cinema

Last edited:
Varun Dhawan paid Rs 33 Cr to Street Dancer movie Producers Bhushan Kumar ( T Series ) and Remo DSouza for Satellite Rights
T Series recently released blockbuster movie Kabir Singh Satellite Rights with Sony
T Series recent years movies satellite rights with Sony some movies Satellite Rights with Zee Telugu
Bharat Only with Zee because of Salman khan deal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock