Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Which channel Telecasted Jai Veeru , Radio , Rush movies
any idea
Jai Veeru was bought by Sahara in 2010 since Sahara has sold its films to different broadcasters it is unclear about the satellite rights of the movie Radio was premiered on Star but no news of it .Rush is with Sony

Finally finished the massive list of movies for 2010. Now I understand why Star Gold Select was launched (just kidding): perhaps 20-25% of the Star Gold Select library was released in 2010 alone! Star has a whopping 35+ movies from 2010 alone if you include movies that were later bought by other networks: Veer (Zee), Housefull (Zee), Anjaana Anjaani (Zee), Kites (Sony), Paathshaala (Sony), Raajneeti (UTV), Do Dooni Chaar (UTV), Guzaarish (Viacom18), Action Replayy (Viacom18). Zee has not managed to come anywhere near this record.

Note that UTV and Star don't exactly share the movies listed above though they are both owned by Disney.

Bollywood Satellite Acquisitions (2010–present).xlsx
Update Robot is renewed with Zee

Varun Dhawan acquired Street Dancer 3D movie Satellite Rights for Rs 33 Cr
he will sold satellite Rights to Leading channel

Last edited:
Star/Disney only because Varun has a deal with them
Varun Dhawan acquired Street Dancer 3D movie Satellite Rights for Rs 33 Cr
he will sold satellite Rights to Leading channel

I hope that Sony starts airing Bollywood films in huge numbers but sony doesn't do that since South films have more demand now. Plus Bollywood films have less takers (Check latest BARC Rating)

Update Robot is renewed with Zee
Bro please also mention films which B4U Kadak shares with Zee like Mukkabaaz, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Barielly Ki Barfi, Ghayal Once again etc

Bro please also mention films which B4U Kadak shares with Zee like Mukkabaaz, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Barielly Ki Barfi, Ghayal Once again etc
I cannot mention movies that are with FTA channels such as Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 1.

P.S. The critically-acclaimed tragic movie October directed by Shoojit Sircar has not been picked up by any TV network yet though the digital rights are with Amazon Prime. This is a perfect movie for &xplor HD.

I cannot mention movies that are with FTA channels such as Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 1.

P.S. The critically-acclaimed tragic movie October directed by Shoojit Sircar has not been picked up by any TV network yet though the digital rights are with Amazon Prime. This is a perfect movie for &xplor HD.
Waiting since last year no one owns TV and digital rights of Omerta. Even Newton hasn't aired on TV I guess.

Waiting since last year no one owns TV and digital rights of Omerta. Even Newton hasn't aired on TV I guess.
SGS has chosen not to show any new movie released after 2017 except Bioscopewala and Love Sonia. So it should not be considered. Perhaps it is a problem getting TV rights for October, Omerta and Newton or else &xplor HD would have shown them in its promo.

Writing mails or tweeting to &xplor HD may help sometimes, as @dino29 has said. I have tweeted to @AndxplorHD tagging @ZEECorporate and #RuchirTiwari.

Last edited:
Star/Disney only because Varun has a deal with them
Star cancelled deal with Varun Dhawan
New deal with Hrithik Roshan
Street Dancer 3D rights going to Star gold
Less chances for Sony and Zee
Also soon ABCD and ABCD 2 movie satellite going to Star gold

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock