Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Not yet .. Today star not showed any trailer in its channels .. may be deal yet not done .
But on Instagram star networks post a story of screenshot of Tiger n hrithik's WAR. Poster so I think hrithik n Tiger deal with star so star networks just only promote the WAR. Movie may be

But on Instagram star networks post a story of screenshot of Tiger n hrithik's WAR. Poster so I think hrithik n Tiger deal with star so star networks just only promote the WAR. Movie may be
If star will not get satellite right then why will they just promote movies becoz of deal....tiger & hritik deal with star was for upcoming movies satellite rights plus promotions not only for promotions

If star will not get satellite right then why will they just promote movies becoz of deal....tiger & hritik deal with star was for upcoming movies satellite rights plus promotions not only for promotions
In 2012 Shahrukh deal with zee and zee network promote YRF's jab tak hai jaan but this movie was premiered on Sony network.

War movie satellite Rights with Star India
Yash Raj films upcoming movies sold to Star
YRF banner older movies with Sony only selected some movies coming on star

War movie satellite Rights with Star India
Yash Raj films upcoming movies sold to Star
YRF banner older movies with Sony only selected some movies coming on star
OK may be you r right but can u show some proves

Still Trailer not shown on Star.after the news reports of the deal has come Sony has started airing YRF content regularly. Sony Max 2 airs YRF movies frequently. Wah too airs YRF movies nowadays Max airs the recent YRF movies which receive high ratings Sultan and TZH have more TRP than Star -Salman deal releases. So Maybe Aditya Chopra has given an ultimatum to air YRF regularly on Sony and it has considerably worked in favour of Sony as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock