Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bala teaser is out but teaser doesnt specify any kind of Satellite information of Star as most of the Jio Studios movies describe, So is Bala movies Satellite rights are with Star?

Kids movies like Tare Zameen Paar, Stanley ka Dabba, Chankuli ki Mankul etc. always stays on one network.
TZP: Zee.
Stanley Ka Dabba, Chain Kulli Ki Main Kulli: Star Gold Select.

When Tata Sky Showcase was launched in 2007 I remember them continuously promoting Chain Kulli Ki Main Kulli and Ek Chaalees Ki Last Local. :lol:

2004 Satellite rights
Sony: Aabra Ka Daabra, Dhoom, Hum Tum,Lakeer, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Murder, Rudraksh, Woh, Veer Zaara
Star: Aetbaar, Dev, Fida, Garv, Hulchul,Kismat, Krishna Cottage, Maqbool, Plan, Paap,Taarzan: The wonder car
Zee: Aan, Ab Tumhare hawale Watan Saathiyo, Aitraaz, Asambhav,Gayab, I Proud to be an Indian, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, Lakshya, Masti, Musafir, Phir Milenge, Raincoat, Run, Swades, Vaastu Shastra, Yuva
Viacom-UTV - Bardaasht, Deewaar: Lets Bring Our Heroes Home, Khakee, Krishna Cottage, Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke
You not mention main hoon na and phir milenge rights with Sony Max 2 I think

Anyone please tell me the rights of Amitabh Bachchan old movies which is directed by Prakash mehra

Bala teaser is out but teaser doesnt specify any kind of Satellite information of Star as most of the Jio Studios movies describe, So is Bala movies Satellite rights are with Star?
Even Stree's teaser and trailer didn't show the rights that it would go to Star. It was when people saw the film got to know about it. In the case of Luka Chuppi the Star logo was visible in its poster itself. But Jio studios will give this film to Star

War full trailer out on 27th August 10am.
If the trailer is shown on Star it will be confirmed that YRF-Star deal is there if not then Sony will get one of the biggest films of the year. Already they have the highest grosser of the year

If the trailer is shown on Star it will be confirmed that YRF-Star deal is there if not then Sony will get one of the biggest films of the year. Already they have the highest grosser of the year
But in social networking sites of star networks doesn't post anything about WAR, I think they only promote because of hrithik deal 550cr.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock