Seeking Help Sound problem

I also face this issue. But it's not always. And not on all DD channels, it happens randomly.

@Anish Pai , I hope you configuration is ARC, even you are getting it means it could be transmission problem.

My video resolution is 1080p 60hz , and it is forced configuration by me, what about you guys if buffering has some problem we may get such flickering in audio & video , may be we are not able to observe video.

Last edited:
My video resolution is 1080p 60hz , and it is forced configuration by me, what about you guys if buffering has some problem we may get such flickering in audio & video , may be we are not able to observe video.
My configuration is ARC. The video is perfectly fine. Only audio lags here and there in HD channel like Zee TV, Sony Rox, MTV Beats

Last edited:
@Anish Pai , I hope you configuration is ARC, even you are getting it means it could be transmission problem.

Bro,
I m using last 2 years with same setup but prob started to observe past 3 or 4 months.. plz do put som light on tis issue. Many will be benifited here with soln.
Thanks

Bro I changed my HDMI cable and preferred audio set DD+ to DD now my problem solved

Bro which one i have to change? I connected STB to HT n HT to TV. Pls tel which HDMI i have to ? Also plz suggest HDMI cable company or version to best buy.thnx..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock