Good News Star Jalsha Celebrate 10th Anniversary

As a Bengali TV Viewer it's our immense pleasure to wish Star India Network for its Bengali offering Star Jalsha's 10th Anniversary. Now its time for revamp Star Jalsha with new graphics and above all the channel LOGO. ... At the time of launching in 2008 - the graphics and the Logo was really nice but afterwards they changed the Logo into white colors and really it is looking pathetic on screen with the programmes. The Logo should be in variant colors and the font size should be little big. The HD Logo also looked horrible on screen.... Star Jalsha now offering better serials with different genres with WTP of recent Bangla Blockbusters , so their Logo should reflect with vibrant color themes like of Star Maa Music but not in white. They should rethink about it.... What you all suggest my beloved DDF friends?

As a Bengali TV Viewer it's our immense pleasure to wish Star India Network for its Bengali offering Star Jalsha's 10th Anniversary. Now its time for revamp Star Jalsha with new graphics and above all the channel LOGO. ... At the time of launching in 2008 - the graphics and the Logo was really nice but afterwards they changed the Logo into white colors and really it is looking pathetic on screen with the programmes. The Logo should be in variant colors and the font size should be little big. The HD Logo also looked horrible on screen.... Star Jalsha now offering better serials with different genres with WTP of recent Bangla Blockbusters , so their Logo should reflect with vibrant color themes like of Star Maa Music but not in white. They should rethink about it.... What you all suggest my beloved DDF friends?
100000% agree with you bro.
I need new colourful, 3D, crystal logo of Star Jalsha on 8th September on their 10th milestone anniversary. They should also revamp their strategy with different genre shows to re-achieve no.1 spot in bengali tv category.

বাংলা টিভি জগতের চতুর্থ বিনোদন চ্য়নেলের দশম জন্মদিনের অনেক অনেক প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা | Congratulations to the 4th private Bengali GEC in India and wishing you the greatest success for the future.
Now its time for revamp Star Jalsha with new graphics and above all the channel LOGO.
Absolutely. The current logo and graphics are more than 6 years old. Personally I feel that Star Jalsha has the BEST graphics of any regional channel. :kiss:Nobody comes close, at least not in regional. But they are very old and should be replaced. Even Star Gold and Star Movies have not changed the logo/graphics for more than 7 years. These three channels plus Jalsha Movies should change the logo and graphics ASAP.
The HD Logo also looked horrible on screen.
It looks very good IMO. But the words 'Starজলসা HD' should be enlarged like Star Plus HD recently did. They should not make the mistake that Asianet and Star Maa did by putting the word 'HD' into a box. That looks horrible. It will be best if they continue with the current layout (HD immediately after the name of the channel).
Star Jalsha now offering better serials with different genres with WTP of recent Bangla Blockbusters
As it is Star has a virtual monopoly on Bangla movies so it is good that Star Jalsha is showing more premieres. :tup: Two-three years back it was 100% serials but now it is 97% serials. At least this is better than nothing.
100000% agree with you bro.
I need new colourful, 3D, crystal logo of Star Jalsha on 8th September on their 10th milestone anniversary. They should also revamp their strategy with different genre shows to re-achieve no.1 spot in bengali tv category.
Asha kore. Colors Bangla is already out of the race and if Star Jalsha also does not buck up, Zee Bangla will have a monopoly like it has in Marathi.

Remember that Star Jalsha was No. 1 continuously for 7 years (since 2011) and only now (June) Zee Bangla has toppled it. It has to come back with a vengeance and the healthy competition should continue. :nj::tup:

Last edited:
বাংলা টিভি জগতের তৃতীয় entertainment চ্য়নেলের দশম জন্মদিনের অনেক অনেক প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা | Congratulations to the 3rd private Bengali GEC in India and wishing you the greatest success for the future.
No bro, SJ is not 3rd private bengali GEC. ETV Bangla (now Colors Bangla) & Alpha TV Bangla (now Zee Bangla) was too old. Aakash Bangla & Tara Bangla also existed in bengali market. Star Jalsha had entered here as a 5th GEC in WB.

No bro, SJ is not 3rd private bengali GEC. ETV Bangla (now Colors Bangla) & Alpha TV Bangla (now Zee Bangla) was too old. Aakash Bangla & Tara Bangla also existed in bengali market. Star Jalsha had entered here as a 5th GEC in WB.
Sorry, I forgot about Aakash Aath. :lol:I will not consider Tara Bangla as I think it shut down before Jalsha was launched. Anyway, Star takes a very long time to rebrand channels. The only exception was when they rebranded Star Plus again after 2 years. Otherwise they take a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock