Seeking Help Suggest cheapest DTH for Telugu channels

@Riddhiman Thanks bro for providing list, so all these channels are part of my 99 pack that can be activated from self care portal?
Let me clear this channel not available in myplan 99 plan.if you want to watch this channels you need to activate Telugu regional life time free topup by self care portal with myplan 99 plan.
**I am not a Telugu customer so I can't confirm that all of the channels available in lifetime free topup or not.but I 99% think all of this channels available in Telugu lifetime free topup

*** or please give thanks to @shawl_who bro.he created the channel list.I just copy pasted list to help you

Last edited:
@Riddhiman Thanks bro for providing list, so all these channels are part of my 99 pack that can be activated from self care portal?
Yes bro but paid regional pack add-on need bro untill unless any free language add-on pack u found in selfcare means

Contact @ilikered bro for my plan 99 pack dtls he's using this pack :)

Last edited:
You can activate two free regional packs from self care, one of them can be Telugu. All the Telugu SD channels are part of the free regional pack.

@ameesonu I don't trust local dealers at my place as they are charging too much. Few months back I bought Tata Sky HD connection by paying Rs.2100 plus Rs.250 for installation. Same was available for Rs.1500 with free installation online but when I ordered it from tatasky.com, I did not get any response so had to buy from local dealer :(

So now I don't trust them, I had good experience buying Dish tv connection online for almost half price when compared to price offered by local dealers.

Go for dishtv its also cheap,soon they r also adding many channels I think,as there channel numbers r in 4 digit like tatsky

Hi if you want cheap and best quality and service go for Airtel. Better go for hd connection bz future if you need it's useful. And hd SD just around 300 different. Hd connection also you get 99 pack with 2 free regional top-up. Now hd connection 1499. You get 3 month hd pack free plus 1 month free supcribstion. Better you buy Airtel site. Bz now a days compare to shops Airtel website cheap. You give connection request in Airtel website. They call you and give you best price. Now Diwali so you get better offer. I hope it's useful. Tatasky also better but too costly. If future you require hd it's more costly. So think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock