Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

15% rule is not for DPO like TS, it's for broadcasters. So no need to be double unhappy

Brother , i know that which is why i stated that Tata Sky will be more sad if its implemented bcoz A-La-Carte prices will further be reduced by broadcasters to comply with this rule. Subscribers like us will get channels at more or less same rate in both bouquet and individual mode

Last edited:
Brother , i know that which is why i stated that Tata Sky will be more sad if its implemented bcoz A-La-Carte prices will further be reduced by broadcasters to comply with this rule. Subscribers like us will get channels at more or less same rate in both bouquet and individual mode

The thing not clear to me is why would TS be sad if broadcaster reduce rate ? TS will get their commission as usual just like petrol pump dealer whether fuel price increase or decrease by oil companies

The thing not clear to me is why would TS be sad if broadcaster reduce rate ? TS will get their commission as usual just like petrol pump dealer whether fuel price increase or decrease by oil companies

Bcoz commission will be reduced too with reduction in price (distribution fee is 20% of price) plus we won't be forced to opt for bouquet. Right now though channels have been kept under Rs. 19 in RIO mode but bouquet comprising these is still being given at comparitively lower price. In all if aim is to provide subscriber option to pay for only selected channels then 15% cap is the only solution

Bcoz commission will be reduced too with reduction in price (distribution fee is 20% of price) plus we won't be forced to opt for bouquet. Right now though channels have been kept under Rs. 19 in RIO mode but bouquet comprising these is still being given at comparitively lower price. In all if aim is to provide subscriber option to pay for only selected channels then 15% cap is the only solution

Dth companies will get 130 rupees from each customer for base pack, and also carriage fee from fta channels so they will have good future. If price is same for all dths means Tata sky get more customers in coming days.

On abp maza viral check said it's more expensive after trai order.

Do you still believe that all things shown on news channels are always true? Maybe person who conducted viral test was unable to understand the rules properly and gave judgement based on his or her assessment . Just wait a little more bhai, you will know the impact in maximum a week or 10 days

tata sky would gain the most after new tariffs as price diff would be minimal but experience and ui on tata sky is on whole upper level.
Though expect cc downgrade as TS won't be spending much to keep profits.
All this is my observation.

In Tatasky app add on packs not showing..and how to take new star Chanel's 39/- how to take

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock