ZEE Keralam Review

A below average channel malayalees expected more on Zee keralam but they now not prove it every time showing only seriels only Sunday telecast 2 movie one hindi or tamil and a flopped Malayalam movie

Helo...I want to tell you something about the programme DKD ( dance kerala dance).I was one of the viewer of dkd,but today I understood that it is not a dance programme..,its a comedy programme..because when the contestends performs very good dances,the judges dont give the marks..but someone performs comedy in that stage ,they are giving DKD(full mark)..then what the purpose of this programme...and one more thing ,please avoid the judge Jude..he doesnt know anything about the dance..and his comments........oh no....plzzzzz

Why?
Have they forgotten it is a malayalam channel & malayalis can't understand hindi. I can't understand what they want to do with this channel.
Since they have bunch of hindi movie rights and less Malayalam movie rights.
Thet are trying to bring a change. 😋😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock