Sad News "Pear TV" showing adult ads

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,146
You are watching tv. You have a remote. You can change the channel when ads air. It is simple as that. These are not inappropriate ads. These products are sold in a way that customer understand. Their job is too sell products. This is why Sunny Leone does endorsements for Mankind's products creating a buzz for the product. If they do some boring ad for some rubber which ten other brands are doing. No one will buy. This is how deodrants sells too.
There are not so many channels on DD Free Dish and half of them are useless. DD free dish is a government operated dth service, They should ensure that the channels available on their platform show all decent content.

There are not so many channels on DD Free Dish and half of them are useless. DD free dish is a government operated dth service, They should ensure that the channels available on their platform show all decent content.
There are still many options. Many people I knew grew up to two channels.

There are still many options. Many people I knew grew up to two channels.
Yes, still many channels available. But if government will not stop this, then all channels will show this type ads in near future. Few days back only Pear tv showing this but today Manoranjan movies also showed this type ads. Mostly poor and middle class families have DD free dish. And there are more then 45 Million users. Many of them are kids. If this continues, what will be the future of India? Government should ban these channels asap or restrict them too show these ads only after midnight.

Yes, still many channels available. But if government will not stop this, then all channels will show this type ads in near future. Few days back only Pear tv showing this but today Manoranjan movies also showed this type ads. Mostly poor and middle class families have DD free dish. And there are more then 45 Million users. Many of them are kids. If this continues, what will be the future of India? Government should ban these channels asap or restrict them too show these ads only after midnight.
Why Government have to ban it?

These ads are part of Sexual Health/education where Government have to encourage actively..

Why Government have to ban it?

These ads are part of Sexual Health/education where Government have to encourage actively..
First, you should see these ads. Then make dicission that this is related to health or not.

First, you should see these ads. Then make dicission that this is related to health or not.
Their is no need to see the ad to understand....

It should be showing some Sexual medication right? If no, what exclusivity you find in this specific ad?

Their is no need to see the ad to understand....

It should be showing some Sexual medication right? If no, what exclusivity you find in this specific ad?

Yes, these are medicine ads but what about mental health of kids and teens. These ads should not telecast at daytime. These ads are too inappropriate for me. And I will not change my opinion.

Yes, these are medicine ads but what about mental health of kids and teens. These ads should not telecast at daytime. These ads are too inappropriate for me. And I will not change my opinion.
If you really concerned about kids and teens and if you have a strong opinion, better make a complain to BCCC

The mail ID is [email protected]

This is the only material way AFAIK.

I hope you will raise your complaint with BCCC and share with us the feedback received from BCCC

Moderator team, kindly close this thread..it's an irrelevant and inappropriate thread.. Hundreds of channels are available in India, if pear TV telecast adult ads, just avoid this channel and view any other channels.. Currently none of any Indian channels telecasting adult ads or any adult programmes.. All programmes sensored by authorities.. I don't know what's the intention of this kinda thread creation..

I thought it would be something truly inappropriate for kids. I am disappointed. Local cable guys used to air R rated n*d*ty, gore, etc in noons and evenings when I was in school. Now that was truly adult content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock