15 Channels Converted To MPEG4 on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 7,716
Rushil.D said:
you sundirect people also said that tata sky CEO is liar so they can add more then 23 channels also as he is liar :p

so u mean to say that both the respective CEO and company r liar

Very niçe now only 23 channel left in tatasky
next migration will be on 12 and 15 june.

After so much events (like MPEG4 migration complete, testing new satellites, few testing slots since months), if we get only 20 or below new channels, it'll be really disappointing to me being a Tata Sky customer since the beginning.

DTH Fan said:
After so much events (like MPEG4 migration complete, testing new satellites, few testing slots since months), if we get only 20 or below new channels, it'll be really disappointing to me being a Tata Sky customer since the beginning.

they will add minimum 150 sd and 15 hd channels

Sarkar said:
1 Tp can carry 56 MP4 sd chs. With 12 Tp just calculate how many chs they can carry :k

They can add many channels. The question is "will they add that many channels " and "do we need so many channels" ?

We know they now have plenty of space and they will add channels. The question is which channels will they add?

ABCDEFGH said:
They can add many channels. The question is "will they add that many channels " and "do we need so many channels" ?

If I was the CEO of Tatasky then I wouldn't replace my 6 millions customers STB for free if I have no intention of increasing my business which is only possible if I add chs on my platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock