16 Lnb in on dish can you believe it .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omprakash : 16 lnb possible in Europe and US, in India we can have 6 satellite multilnb....

Greatkarthik said:
So we can catch only 6 satellites ?

Yes Greatkarthik, for Ku-band satellite dish antenna, only 6 satellites over India: Insat4B, NSS6, Measat3A, ST2, ABS1, Insat4CR :shy

Insat 4CR needs higher elevation, impossible to include it for multilnb set up, and channels on Insat 4CR are also all part time, except Victers which is a 24 hr educational channel from Kerala....

I have one multi lnb setup to recive insat 4a...

Im going to pune soon to my father's company factory site for building the main frame of the multilnb holder... i just told my father abt it, he told he will help me to build the frame. My father is a mechanical engineer, so can design a good multi lnb channel... :) going to my satellite vendor for discussion today again...

biswajit.HD said:
Insat 4CR needs higher elevation, impossible to include it for multilnb set up.

Higher elevation beams LNB can be a fitted a little low and on the opposite direction of the beam. Its is possible after some effort :)

@vinay : most of the channels of this satellite shows zero signal at night, they are available only on day for their education lessons... so if u want insat 4CR signals better scan the transponders at day time... night time there is only signal on the transponsder carrying victer's channel... you can see the lyngsat details for the transponder frequency of the victer's channel...

nothing impossible in the world and i think this dish special made for all satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock