Good News 17th Anniversary of Tata Play

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Congratulations Tata Play for completing 17 Years.😍

The most loving and premium DTH in the whole industry who always cares for its customers by giving Jingalala & other special offers.

Launched on 8th August 2006, Tata with Sky i.e. Tata Sky was very spectacular & a different emotion. But still, somehow you made that reputation intact after the PLAY rebrand.

May this new satellite bring new enhancements and all the best for your future plans.👍

Last edited:
3qCJi31.jpg

- Wishing Tata Play a Roler Coaster Blust Anniversary for Completing 17 Years of Non-Stop Jingalala Entertainment.

- It's 14 Years of Association with Tata Play leads Me only with Utmost Happiness all around the Corner and this Association will Continue in Future for "Forever-Anever-Anever".

- Lots of 💗 and only 💜💓💖 from My Side...

OSIkihU.jpg

The GSAT 24 announcement couldn’t have come at a better time for Tata Play. Today it becomes 17 and next year it will become a full adult like @Shiv Verma bhai himself.

I feel proud that Tata Play has not only become the number one but also been such an innovator in both channel offerings and overall services, especially with all the competition from Jio. Hamesha Jingalala! :cheers: :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock