19 malayalam channels will coming on tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 10 new malayalam channels to be added on september 10

Mr.Saket..Which joke?

@acmedigitals: Please post the SS.

By the way, I had a chance to see your SS by some means. You are correct. As per that SS, the below channels yet to be added.

Manorama News,
Mathrubumi,
Kochu TV
Kairali TV
Kailali WE
India Vision
Jai Hind
Reporter TV
Jeevan TV
Shalom TV

I didn't post the SS here. Waiting for acmedigitals to post it here.

MOD/Admin

By the way, I think we can merge this thread along with the below thread.

Link Removed

Because both are talking about same topic. 10 new channels and the total would be 19.

Sadiq said:
MOD/Admin

By the way, I think we can merge this thread along with the below thread.

Link Removed

Because both are talking about same topic. 10 new channels and the total would be 19.

Totally agree.
No need to run separate Threads for same Topics.

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your request dated 8th September 2013 and Service Request Reference Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX requesting for adding the below mentioned channels:

KANNADA: Suvarna Plus, Suriyan, Public TV, Raj Music, Janashri, Raj News, Samaya News
HINDI MOVIES & PICTURES: Z Premier, Z Action, B4U Movies
MUSIC: Nat Geo Music, 9xO, Zing, Zetc, Mastii, 9X Jalwa.
ENGLISH ENTERTAINMENT: CBS PRIME, CBS LOVE, CBS THRILL HD: HBO HITS HD, HBO DEFINED HD, MOVIES NOW HD,ZCINEMA HD, Z STUDIO HD, TEN HD, SIX HD.
KNOWLEDGE: NAT GEO Adventure HD, Fox Traveller HD, NAT GEO MUSIC HD.

We will make sure that your interest on the the above mentioned channels is accepted as a great piece of information. Taking this into consideration and based on the subscribers interest we try and assess how we can offer the channel on Tata Sky Platform. As we are going to increase the number of Malayalam channels from 8 to 19 by 10th of September, in the same way our team is going to work on this and very soon we will get back with an update.

We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to improve our services.

The updated news regarding the information of this channel will be updated on the website and the same would appear as an alert on your TV screen.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]. You also have the option of calling our helpline numbers mentioned below:

All Lines (except MTNL): 1860 500 6633
MTNL – Mumbai / Delhi: 1860 425 6633

Please also avail our online chat support by logging on to http://www.mytatasky.com available 24/7 and chat with our Chat Associate for any assistance or clarifications required.

Thank you for your valuable association with us. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,
Madhavi
TATA Sky Customer Care.

Well CC mixed up my categories vs channels but atleast they replied!

Tata Sky will add 19 Channels in Malayalam.

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky will add 19 Channels in Malayalam.

Yeah. That is what the title of this thread means... Only 10 more left..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock