Breaking News: january 31st .lot of change in RDTV

Now I don't want to spoil few more pages of my diary again.... :hehe

mystic said:
Mansher said:
write my words in your personal dairy, their will be no new channels in feb.:D

Already did when you said similar things in this thread of ramki
Breaking News: january 31st .lot of change in RDTV

Now I don't want to spoil few more pages of my diary again.... :hehe

Lol :D that news was known by all of us and Ravi bhai already told about same! even i can say changes coming in feb!

if u want to prove me wrong than ask ramki about 6 month diamond code sms code if he really works for rdtv then he will know. :p

he not working with them and its prove again and again in crap forum as i don't to make this forum bad by saying their's name!

he also told captain tv adding in jan but not added and it will also not adding in rdtv ( mail captain tv team to confirm it)

i am saying here based on information rather than just guess!

Yes Mansher brother is right. No comments about addition/removal of channels.

But Ramki is not a Reliance employee. I have confirmed this. He is just a Reliance DTH dealer and has a free blogsite with some Free GPRS tricks (of course illegal) and Tamil songs free website.

he is also not rdtv dealer too! i don't want to dig his posts else i can prove with too many proof!

Well bro. I told 1st in any forum abt that star gold and other ch. Like mazhavil manorama will add around 26 jan. And it happens. But some guys guesses that it will add on 31st jan bcz animax remove on that date and sonic. Remember bros. This is a common sense point again copy pasting and guessing that HD ch. Will add on 15feb. Bcz 3 ch. Will remove and some ch. Will add .i think all of you guys got it wht i want to say friends. Also friends as i got news Ten HD And colors HD and history tv 18. Also big cbs and utv stars. But ten and colors are confirmed .So it is a big breaking news for rdtv viewrs. Enjoy friends

ruko ravi bhai, ghe aur shakkar ki truck waha bhejata hu. :D i want ten hd and history 18 hd that's it no more need from them.

Ravi budhwar said:
Well bro. I told 1st in any forum abt that star gold and other ch. Like mazhavil manorama will add around 26 jan. And it happens. But some guys guesses that it will add on 31st jan bcz animax remove on that date and sonic. Remember bros. This is a common sense point again copy pasting and guessing that HD ch. Will add on 15feb. Bcz 3 ch. Will remove and some ch. Will add .i think all of you guys got it wht i want to say friends. Also friends as i got news Ten HD And colors HD and history tv 18. Also big cbs and utv stars. But ten and colors are confirmed .So it is a big breaking news for rdtv viewrs. Enjoy friends

good news ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock