Breaking 2 SD and 1 HD channels Added By Tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini music HD
Seeing Airtel adding it, TS will be under pressure to add it soon.
Etv Cinema HD
Etv plus HD
Don't worry. TS will add the four ETV HD channels before anyone else. IMO, Airtel or Sun may add two or three of the four ETV HD channels but ETV Abhiruchi HD may miss out.

Good to have DSPORT SD along with HD on the platform as well. Airtel said HD is being shut down and I could not find any other sources that support this claim. DSPORT HD might continue to be present in all its glory.

Good to have DSPORT SD along with HD on the platform as well. Airtel said HD is being shut down and I could not find any other sources that support this claim. DSPORT HD might continue to be present in all its glory.
Are there really two channels telecasting in different frequencies or is it a single transmission which operators using as two channels? There are no different logos on the feeds.

Great addition by Ts. Excellent pq in Zee keralam HD

Are there really two channels telecasting in different frequencies or is it a single transmission which operators using as two channels? There are no different logos on the feeds.
As of now, I think it is a single transmission. The logo change to include 'HD' is expected soon post which the feeds will be separated.

@Appu guru bro which led tv you are using?
The PQ on all channels are looking very crisp and clear 😍

Got it, will check back once the free preview ends.
I have My99 pack which only has Star Sports 2. Today I checked Dsport was also there. But there is no mention of that channel in mytatasky package I am subscribed to. So I tried to activate Dsport HD using MMHD it worked. There was no error displayed even though channel was not listed under my subscription.

I have My99 pack which only has Star Sports 2. Today I checked Dsport was also there. But there is no mention of that channel in mytatasky package I am subscribed to. So I tried to activate Dsport HD using MMHD it worked. There was no error displayed even though channel was not listed under my subscription.
DSport is launched today n it is available for free preview for 15 days to all Ts subscribers ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock