Breaking 2 SD and 1 HD channels Added By Tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i am using "Samsung Smart TV"
B/W it has some issues.
What issues bro? My mama is also using Samsung Smart LED TV's.They have 2 samsung smart leds one is of 55 inches and other one is of 49 inches but they didn't get this quality on HD Channels. And Bro If Possible Please elaborate what issues you are facing with your led?

Gujarati has the lowest number of non-news channels in any language. There were only Colors Gujarati, DD Girnar and I believe Lakshya TV before this channel. Dhamaal Gujarat is no longer to be considered. This is a very good thing indeed and it strengthens Viacom's monopoly in Gujarat. 👏
Bro dhamaal Gujarat is not Gujarati channel..

Malayalam brothers, do you have the problem, in zee keralam HD , audio issue, till now I not get the audio in this channel.

Malayalam brothers, do you have the problem, in zee keralam HD , audio issue, till now I not get the audio in this channel.
I am not Malayalam but there is no problem with sound or picture of Zee Keralam HD. The channel looks perfect crisp clear picture and sound.

Bros no audio in Zee Keralam HD till now. Anyone still facing the same?
From yesterday, I facing this problem. And I have a additional connection in my house. Morning I gone and checked, it also same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock