20 Tamil Channels Processing On ADTV

• Thread starter rizram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 9,506
why are you guys looking only at this point which the cc spoke by mistake??? let us see the happier side of the news... anyways someone else can confirm it by again calling to cc and confirming the news...we can double check it rite??? :)

Yugendran21 said:
why are you guys looking only at this point which the cc spoke by mistake??? let us see the happier side of the news... anyways someone else can confirm it by again calling to cc and confirming the news...we can double check it rite??? :)

yes. Good news if they launch.

i make a call to cc they told me that process going on but he never told about the channel count

rizram said:
:):) Hi All.
SD Customers:
Today I had call to cc.. It say the 20 Tamil Channels are processing and ADTV tamil Channel Number as increase to 42.. Now play only 22 and this month also add 20 channels ...

HD Customers:
Sun HD Channels also They process so it will also coming to add on this month

Any one source needed i will upload the voice document (TAMIL) :no :no

Click To voice Source Download

New Link:

:new Click To Download Source File :new
i dont think so, bcz adtv wants customers allover india. they cant waste satellite space for useless channels.
but, yes they have many customers in tamilnadu. Expect tamil feeds.... not many tamil channels.. k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock