5)Raj digital plus
6)Raj musix
7)Polimer news
8)Captain tv
9)kalaigner chithiram
10)Sathiyam news
11)Mega musiq
12)Airtel tamil movies(VOD)

I dont think we can get these channesl from adtv... because not a single dth operator hasnt added these channels.... so it is doubtful...
Other DTH operators don't have doesn't mean Airtel will not add this channels.Airtel can add them.For ex.-Trace Sports Star was not available on any single one DTH operator but then also ADTV added it.

@Yugendran bro: You are correct about those channels. Even I thought the same when the thread started said 20 new channels will be added... We have many Tamil channels but not all are popular.. Wondered what could be those 20 channels.. Now even from the list of 12 channels shared here, most of them are not popular and not available in any DTH as you said.... Let us see what Airtel is doing...

Sadiq said:
@Yugendran bro: You are correct about those channels. Even I thought the same when the thread started said 20 new channels will be added... We have many Tamil channels but not all are popular.. Wondered what could be those 20 channels.. Now even from the list of 12 channels shared here, most of them are not popular and not available in any DTH as you said.... Let us see what Airtel is doing...

let's hope for the best.... :)

Its Possible Bro But If They Add 20 Tamil Channls Then After They Have Space To Add Another Channels To Full Fill The Customrs Demand On Roi

Airtel digital tv wants to be in secure level by raising their tamil channels count to 42....

42+11=53 TAMIL Channels,none of the other players dont reach them in near future...

Let us see when they start this channel addition battle,

Till now they have space to add 50-60 SD channels+9 HD Channels....

dineshakshit1992 said:
Airtel digital tv wants to be in secure level by raising their tamil channels count to 42....

42+11=53 TAMIL Channels,none of the other players dont reach them in near future...

Let us see when they start this channel addition battle,

Till now they have space to add 50-60 SD channels+9 HD Channels....

@dineshaskhit:
What do you mean by 41+11=53? Are they going to add another 11 channels or are you referring to current Tamil audio feeds?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock