2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,237
RE: STB 2222 Software Upgraded to ID 18

Here is the another thread...

Link Removed

Live pause/play has become glitchy after update. Anyone else noticed this? Its not smooth anymore and skips/struts.

The service guy came today. He saw the Live Play/Pause issue and made a video of it on its mobile phone. He attached his own 4GB pen drive and it also had same problem... Live pause play stutters.

My complaint is still open. Lets see what they do. Its surely a bug in new software update. Scheduled recording seems fine so far. Only Live Pause Play stutters.

Also got my remote changed (for 2nd time). The buttons are working fine now but not sure for how long.

Just found that all the recording stutter. Even those done previous to this update are stuttering when played. Live pause play stutters badly. D2H fix this issue immediately!!! Roll back software to previous version.

Looks like a useless update....initially I thought it's a good update....but nothing good with it....roll back to old ver ASAP...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock