2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,186
dreambox.pk said:
anyone have pendrive software for 2011box software ??

I copied update software from service guy's pendrive. Its in my PC and has several updates. Will see in evening. But you can call CC and they will sure update over the air or send a service guy with pendrive.

manig said:
I copied update software from service guy's pendrive. Its in my PC and has several updates. Will see in evening. But you can call CC and they will sure update over the air or send a service guy with pendrive.

i have lodged many complaints for ota update but no luck same copy paste reply from cc staff .I am from Pakistan so i will appreciate if u upload latest software for 2011 hd box on some sharing website i will update via pen drive

thanks in advance

But how to update it manually? Anyone know the procedure? If we did something wrong, the STB might get problems and we will definitely required a service engineer to solve that..

Sadiq said:
But how to update it manually? Anyone know the procedure? If we did something wrong, the STB might get problems and we will definitely required a service engineer to solve that..

These stb boxes are very basics Linux receivers i guess once u place usb it should give option to update rest manig can better explain procedure as he was the witness

dreambox.pk said:
i have lodged many complaints for ota update but no luck same copy paste reply from cc staff .I am from Pakistan so i will appreciate if u upload latest software for 2011 hd box on some sharing website i will update via pen drive

thanks in advance

Ok.. I will see in evening where to upload files. In 2222 STB you can update from USB by turning off STB, then keep pressed the little button on back of STB and turn on STB. This brings menu on boot to update software from USB manually.

manig said:
Ok.. I will see in evening where to upload files. In 2222 STB you can update from USB by turning off STB, then keep pressed the little button on back of STB and turn on STB. This brings menu on boot to update software from USB manually.

After that did we need to pair the remote??

It's simple.....but I am asking to know whether it required.....

manig said:
Have not noticed remote unresponsive issue either.

Did you place your STB in red light sb mode always?? When turned off.....

This problem comes when we switch on and off power from socket....and some times only...

Re: RE: 2222 STB updated

X
manig said:

I have Videocon HD 2222 box

Having Download I'd 18

Can I update it trough usb pendrive

We will be grateful if you upload these files on sharing

kafeel_azam said:
I have Videocon HD 2222 box

Having Download I'd 18

Can I update it trough usb pendrive

Well be grateful if you upload these files on sharing

18id is the latest ota update....

You can update your STB simply like manig posted.....but the qn is that whether he had update files newer than id 18....manig bro please mention that.....

@kafeel_azm: Latest Download ID is 18 only. So no need to update.

@Jerome.J: Just keep the small button pressed when turning on STB and it will bring the update menu. No need to pair remote after update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock