28 HD updated to 33 HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vellalucky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 6,556
My account shows my pack as "Magnum 33 HD 10+2 Month" but still not getting CI HD, FX HD, Nick HD, SWP HD, Z Cafe HD. I have already informed cc but no reply yet.

chinmay24 said:
Bro the other Pack 28HD top-up is not updated yet!
I think those who have bought Value Prime 28HD (Combo Plan) those are updated

WHAT DO YOU MEAN...? Without confirming pl dont come to a conclusion... Mine is updated to MEGA 33 HD a while back.

Bogus CC also don't know which is the 33rd HD channel,I called them about the issue and they said they Sir you can't get 33 HD channels as we are having only 28 HD channels on Airtel platform :rofl:rofl:rofl :D :D :P,then I told him about CI HD,FX HD etc then he said he has heavy refreshed my account,and registered a technical complaint and said that these channels would be available by tomorrow

Nishal said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN...? Without confirming pl dont come to a conclusion... Mine is updated to MEGA 33 HD a while back.

Bro Seperate Addon Pack users it is still 28HD not updated yet!

BWHQTBp.jpg

Also there is another Top up of 225 with 32HD Max i think the details are on another thread.

chinmay24 said:
hehe
could be possible to get the top-up code from cc for others :P

:no :shy,I was also using HD+ STB for 2 or 3 months initially,but I found the recording feature on that useless as we could record only the channel we are watching+paying 33 each month was again not a good spend and only 4 to 5 HD movies could be stored on 32GB PD,so upgraded to DVR :k

kumarvishwas said:
:no :shy,I was also using HD+ STB for 2 or 3 months initially,but I found the recording feature on that useless as we could record only the channel we are watching

On HD+ STB can You record 1 channel and watch another if both the channels are in Same TP ?:)

Back
Top Bottom