Good News Updated To Tata Sky HD STB

• Thread starter Neel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 12,901
Your volume is not showing because that part of screen is out of frame (can be seen in this photo), it can be fixed by adjusting settings. This is not related to Red button bug.
By changing resolution???

From Yesterday,My SD set Top Box was not responding.When I switched the STB on then It just freezed.Even it didn't respond to remote.I just called our Local Installer to check the matter.He came in today morning and Checked the box thoroughly.He just announced that The box needs to be replaced.He told that an HD box is available with him.So,we agreed to replace as he also mentioned that an SD box will cost more and Also will take time.During this lockdown,we need to watch news everyday.So,he replaced the box.

Advantages of the box:-
i) Sound Quality Increased.
ii)Able to view HD channels.
iii)3 years Waranty:cool:
Disadvantages:-
i)New UI is Worst for me.
ii)Not able to view Mute or Volume UI.(Screenshot Provided)
iii)HD and SD PQ same(I thought it would be better).
iv)Costs Rs 1100/-
Screenshot is as follows:-

i)

(Later I will post rest screenshots)
I got the same issue but I turned it off and later on it works

From Yesterday,My SD set Top Box was not responding.When I switched the STB on then It just freezed.Even it didn't respond to remote.I just called our Local Installer to check the matter.He came in today morning and Checked the box thoroughly.He just announced that The box needs to be replaced.He told that an HD box is available with him.So,we agreed to replace as he also mentioned that an SD box will cost more and Also will take time.During this lockdown,we need to watch news everyday.So,he replaced the box.

iv)Costs Rs 1100/-

i)

If you use Led tv HD ready or full hd tv then only you noticed defference between HD channels and SD channels

Use HDMI cable to connect with your led tv 16:9 picture format. In crt tv volume icon is not visible properly.

iv)Costs Rs 1100/-

i)

Go to user settings and change tv type as SD . Hope you will able to see volume ui

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock