28 HD updated to 33 HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vellalucky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 6,556
mridul_n said:
i am able to watch all 33 :hd channels in my ROI MEGA 33:hd including ASIANET:hd :ohya

but CC told me that its not 33:hd Pack its 32:hd its a printing mistake. :huh

33th HD channel is ASIANET HD??
do u have SWP HD in your pack?
please check and revert.
thanks.

Optimus_Prime said:
please check and revert.
thanks.

I didn't say that 33th:hd channel is ASIANET:hd :no. i am just telling that currently i am able to watch 33:hd channels in my ROI MEGA 33:hd pack.:)

and i think ASIANET:hd is on free preview and other thing is that cc told me its not 33:hd pack its 32:hd. :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
please check and revert.
thanks.

Asianet HD seems like free channel. I was able to watch it even with 28 HD Top Up.

The 33rd HD is SWP HD as told by cc. But still I'm not getting any of these 5 HD channels. BTW I'm in Magnum 33 HD.

:huhi hv my plan 99+204 28 hd pack.Not getting the 5 new hd channels on my pack.Wont my pack be upgraded to the 33 hd?:huh

Binit said:
:huhi hv my plan 99+204 28 hd pack.Not getting the 5 new hd channels on my pack.Wont my pack be upgraded to the 33 hd?:huh

We will be but have to wait i guess...

I am using South Max + 31 HD Channels (28 HDs + two Sun HDs + Asia net HD). I dont know how to upgrade to 35 Channels. In self care also no information, The CC guy also saying not having information in their system.

Back
Top Bottom