28 HD updated to 33 HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vellalucky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 6,556
ABCDEFGH said:
But can You record 1 and watch another if both the channels are in Same TP ?:)

Don't know,I didn't checked it that time,maybe it's possible,only HD+ users can tell about it

kumarvishwas said:
Don't know,I didn't checked it that time,maybe it's possible,only HD+ users can tell about it

Not possible. If that were the scenario, nobody would've cared to move to HD DVR ;)

Can any body make account for me.. I am unable to use airtel app.

As i am out of india and the number used for airtel z fake no

I just checked the channel list off 33 HD packs in selfcare and Zee Cafe HD is included but SWP HD is not. 33rd channel is MM HD. Note 2 HD channels are wrongly classified as SD. One is MM HD and the other is AXN HD which is classified as English Entertainment SD.

5mRdTwe.jpg

But value prime 33 HD does not have MM HD so maybe Sony ESPN HD may be the 33rd HD

mithu said:
is it sony espn hd???

Not yet, but 33 HD long duration base packs currently only showing 32 channels. I initially thought it was MM HD but it's clearly not. Chance of ESPN HD addition is high.

i am able to watch all 33 :hd channels in my ROI MEGA 33:hd including ASIANET:hd :ohya

but CC told me that its not 33:hd Pack its 32:hd its a printing mistake. :huh

Guys, i just had talk with the CC, they saying we can update the All HD pack with 33 HD channels & it's cost is Rs.205. It can be activated by calling to CC. And they were still not confirmed about the 33rd channel when i asked about it. So, it can only be confirmed if anybody activates it. I will be doing the same on 2nd March.

Back
Top Bottom